Selamat datang di Media Pembelajaran Cakrawala!

Solusi Belajar

Thursday, May 16, 2019

0

Congratulating Others

imple Conversation/expressions  for congratulations :


1. I would like to congratulate you on your success.
2. Congratulations.
3. How great of you to make this invention.
4. I should like to compliment you on your achievement.
5. It gives me great pleasure to congratulate you.

Simple Dialogue about Congratulating


Fina     : I Hear that you have won a speech contest, is it true ?
Ayu     : yes, you are right, the competition was held last week, but today is the announcement.
FIna    : oh..thats fantastic, you are really so smart. Congratulations on your success.
Ayu     : thanks you very much. As the celebrations I will buy you some snack and drink at the cafeteria, lets go to the cafeteria.
Fina     : thanks, I really proud as your friend.


Example of CONGRATULATIONS on the Text



Nura arrives in a big city to help her parents settle their debts. She moves into Juna’s house as a hired servant. In the house, Juna is a rich and proud young man who inherits his father’s business.He is lazy and goes to campus just to meet friends and chase pretty girls who love his wealth.
In his chaotic life, Juna is betrayed by his own cousin and uncle leading to his downfall. Juna’s life is in a real mess. However, Nura helps him gain his confidence and reorganize his life. Nura begins to teach the rich spoiled brat some manners through her down to earth scolding and no-nonsense attitude. The girl helps him pick up the pieces in his life, from defeat to success. Finally, after a long struggle and hard work, he can regain his life. He is now in the position of the director of the company that he inherits from his father.
Many of his friends congratulate him. Johny, his best friend, says, “Congratulations! You deserved it, man.
“Thank you very much. This is because you’re always with me,” Juna responds cheerfully.
“I’m very happy for you, Juna. Your company is now back to you,” another friend says.
Juna replies with a happy tone, “Thank you. I cannot forget your help to me.“
Others shake his hand and say, “That’s wonderful, Juna,”
Good for you!” “Good luck,”
“Best of Luck!”
“Well done,”
“Fantastic job!”
“You must be very proud of your achievement.”
He responds to them joyfully, “Oh, thanks,” “Thank you very
much for saying so.” “Oh, I have a lot to learn, yet,” “I am glad you think so.”
His staff also congratulate him, “I’d like to congratulate you on your accomplishment, Sir!”
“Please accept my warmest congratulation,”
“I must congratulate you on your success in returning the company back to your family,” Again, he answers those expressions contentedly, “It’s very good of you to say so,” “How nice of you to say that,”
“Thank you very much for saying so.”


Nura observes this event from the backdoor. She cries happily for her master who has changed into a mature, stable young man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment